SolvaCare Sport Compressiekousen
More and more athletes are using sports compression stockings to improve their performance, reduce injuries and promote recovery. The effectiveness of sports compression stockings is based on the support of blood circulation in the legs, the draining of waste products, and the support of muscles and joints.
Sofort Bestellen!Ab 3 paar: Gratis Versand! Ihre Bestellung wird innerhalb von 2 bis 5 Tagen zugestellt.
Better blood circulation = fewer injuriesSolvaCare Sports compression stockings are based on our scientifically proven compression stockings. As blood flow increases, fatigue is reduced and you recover faster, from warm-up to cool-down. The risk of injuries is reduced and the endurance of the muscles is improved.
The right size sports compression stockingsYou choose the right size based on your shoe size. Each pair has one stocking for the left foot and one for the right foot for optimal wearing comfort. Sports compression stockings are not an alternative to normal compression stockings and should not be worn during periods of rest or at night. Read the instructions for information on warnings and contraindications. Do not use this product if you have:
- Existing thrombosis
- Arterial conditions
- Pulonary oedema
- Phlebitis (Infection of the leg)
- (Hereditary) blood clotting disorders
- Heart failure or blood circulation disorders
- Recent hip or knee surgery
- If wearing the stockings is painful or uncomfortable, stop using them immediately and consult your doctor
- Do not wear when resting or at night
- Do not fold down the cuff of the stockings